But as Zara and I were out for a walk today on this gorgeous fall day, I looked up and saw the Wasatch mountains and thought, "Utah is a beautiful place too." And I'm so happy that I get to live in beautiful places and be constantly reminded of the beauty of this Earth and to be grateful for all that is around me.
Monday, November 14, 2011
Gratitude Countdown: Day 5
I'm a little late in posting this one...had a bit of a hard time finding something to write about, I suppose. Korea is an incredibly beautiful country. I miss Korea quite a bit, especially when my friends post pictures of their adventures there.
But as Zara and I were out for a walk today on this gorgeous fall day, I looked up and saw the Wasatch mountains and thought, "Utah is a beautiful place too." And I'm so happy that I get to live in beautiful places and be constantly reminded of the beauty of this Earth and to be grateful for all that is around me.
But as Zara and I were out for a walk today on this gorgeous fall day, I looked up and saw the Wasatch mountains and thought, "Utah is a beautiful place too." And I'm so happy that I get to live in beautiful places and be constantly reminded of the beauty of this Earth and to be grateful for all that is around me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment