Today, I am grateful for Phineas and Ferb. Now, that probably sounds like a really strange thing to be grateful for but I totally am. See, David grew up on cartoons but I didn't. I don't really like watching cartoons. I find a lot of them really tedious to sit through. But we all love Phineas and Ferb. I love the humor, the catchy songs (we sing them all the time around our house), and the message of the show. Zara loves to watch Phineas and Ferb too. In fact, I've tried showing her other "kid shows" but she doesn't seem to care much for them. (DJ Lance Rock on Yo Gabba Gabba totally scares her....I don't know why.) But whenever I put on Phineas and Ferb, Zara just sits there, totally transfixed. Plus, she loves to dance to all of the songs. It's ridiculously cute.
This is my favorite Phineas and Ferb episode, "Rollercoaster, The Musical!" We seriously watch it at least once a day....sometimes more. If you've never seen Phineas and Ferb, I totally recommend it.
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha. I'm tempted, but I'm trying to get Adele to be LESS interested in cartoons at the moment. Maybe in the dead of winter, though . . .
Post a Comment