Every so often, maybe once or twice a month, I'll reach my limit and in order to give everyone a break, I'll take the girls to Chick-fil-A for an hour or two. We'll order a large waffle fry, a shake or a lemonade and after eating our snack, I'll unleash the girls into the enclosed indoor play area. They remain largely contained and I get to sip my drink and read for an hour with little interruption. There's often a few other kids in there and they make friends fast. Zara reenacts Frozen while Adelaide climbs up the slide or hangs off the poles.
I don't necessarily love Chick-fil-A's food (I'm not much for most fast food chains) but Chick-fil-A excels in customer service and having a kid friendly environment. Plus, I live in Atlanta, the home of Chick-fil-A, so there's one really close to my house. With the cold weather settling in, we've all been cooped up too long and today was a perfect day for a visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment