Saturday, December 11, 2010

Zara Rolls!

This post is brought to you by the letter "Z"....


...as in "Zara is awesome."

Seriously. Best baby ever. Not that I have many to compare her to. But still. She's my favorite baby. And last night she amazed both David and I by rolling over (from her tummy to her back).

I was making dinner last night in anticipation of David's return from work, when I decided to take a break and put Zara on her tummy which she generally detests after a few minutes. She wasn't complaining too bad when she suddenly rolled over. At first I didn't know what happened and I don't think Zara did either. I figured it was a fluke, a one time thing. But when David got home and I told him the news, he was very bummed that he had missed it. So we decided to see if she could do it again. And she did. Four more times.

See? Best baby ever.

Here she is on her last attempt.

Except of course I realized that her rolling over means that she's just going to continue to get more and more mobile and I'm going to have to be much more viligant about watching her. She's not really a fan of staying in one place these days.

1 comment:

abby said...

I think the title of this entry should be Zara Rollz