It's a good thing I don't have anywhere to go today. I just drank a nice cup of hot chocolate and now Zara and I are going to cuddle close and watch some movies, read a book, and maybe even clean a little. And I might just bundle her up and take her outside to experience her first winter snow. Otherwise, I'm just going to stay warm inside and look at the beauty of the outside world from the inside. Sounds like a great snow day to me.
Monday, December 27, 2010
Snow Day!
This is what I woke up to this morning.
I went to bed around 11pm last night with no snow on the ground. At 3am, a huge crack of thunder woke me up and the snow was thick on the ground and still coming down. I took this photo at 8am.
It's a good thing I don't have anywhere to go today. I just drank a nice cup of hot chocolate and now Zara and I are going to cuddle close and watch some movies, read a book, and maybe even clean a little. And I might just bundle her up and take her outside to experience her first winter snow. Otherwise, I'm just going to stay warm inside and look at the beauty of the outside world from the inside. Sounds like a great snow day to me.
It's a good thing I don't have anywhere to go today. I just drank a nice cup of hot chocolate and now Zara and I are going to cuddle close and watch some movies, read a book, and maybe even clean a little. And I might just bundle her up and take her outside to experience her first winter snow. Otherwise, I'm just going to stay warm inside and look at the beauty of the outside world from the inside. Sounds like a great snow day to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment