Another survey. Somebody stop me!
1. Do you like blue cheese? In moderation. I think it adds a nice flavor to a lot of food but I don't like a lot of it.
2. Have you ever smoked? No.
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? I think it was Strawberry Kiwi. I used to love Kool Aid but I can't stomach it anymore.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? Yes. Everytime. I don't know why, but I'm always positive that they're going to tell me I'm dying or something.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love them every once in awhile....especially at baseball games. Then, a hot dog is a must.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? You know, I haven't seen a lot of the traditional Christmas movies. But I really enjoy Elf. I wish more movies could be so clean and funny.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? If I have breakfast foods, then I drink milk, but generally I only drink water and juice.
9. Can you do push ups? I think I can but I have very little upper body strength.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I generally only wear necklaces and earrings but I do love my wedding ring. It's the only jewelry I actually wear everyday too.
11. Favorite hobby? Reading, watching TV and movies. I'd really love to do something more artistic....lately, I've really wanted to learn more about photography. I took a class in high school and I think I have a good eye but I need to learn more about lenses and aperture and light.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? On occasion. I have a hard time sitting still.
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? My lack of willpower and my laziness.
14. Middle name? Elizabeth. Of course, I changed my name to Liz when I was 9 so most people know my middle name but not my first.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Three of my own thoughts or just three thoughts in general? If it's my own, then "What am I going to make for dinner tonight?", "I wish I knew how to find a job" and "I shouldn't have eaten that last brownie."
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, grape juice, cranberry juice
17. Current worry? Finding a job and paying back my student loans.
18. Current hate right now? Hawaii and the economy.
19. Favorite place to be? Monterey, California and Rome.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? I honestly don't remember. David and I were together but I have no recollection of what we did together.
21. Where would you like to go? Anywhere and everywhere. I'd love to see more of Europe and go to China.
22. Name three people who will complete this. No clue. I don't think anyone even reads my blog.
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, several pairs, but there's no need for them in Hawaii.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? White
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? They are kinda slippery which I guess is why some people like them. I'll pass.
26. Can you whistle? Sometimes.
27. Favorite color? pink, yellow, purple
28. Would you be a pirate? No.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't normally sing in the shower. I don't think the shower curtain deserves that sort of torture.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Adele.
31. Favorite boy's name? Ian, Elijah, Edward
32. What's in your pocket right now? I don't have pockets, but if I ever have anything in them, it's normally chapstick.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? The Normal Mormon Husband's blog: http://mormonhusbands.blogspot.com/
34. Best bed sheets as a child? Strawberry Shortcake
35. Worst injury you've ever had? I was hit by a car when I was nine. I broke my wrist, got stitches in my elbow and had bruises all up and down my body. Tons of fun. But really, some papercuts hurt more than slamming into a car.
36. Do you love where you live? I like our condo and the area but I'm not so sure how I feel about Hawaii right now.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? One but we have 3 computers. I watch all my TV on my computer. The TV is only for movies and the Wii.
38. Who is your loudest friend? Abby
39. How many dogs do you have? None. I miss having pets.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I think David does....some days.
41. What is your favorite book? I have many but for sheer beauty and prose, East of Eden and for everything else, Pride and Prejudice.
42. What is your favorite candy? Peanut butter M&Ms, chocolate covered cinnamon bears and basically anything with chocolate.
43. Favorite Sports Team? LA Dodgers and Red Sox. Though it's all about Team USA when the Olympics start next month. Yay!
44. What song or songs do you want played at your funeral? I haven't really thought about it. I'd probably just want a few church hymns like "I Know My Redeemer Lives" and "Nearer, My God, To Thee." Though "Funeral" by Band of Horses (my favorite song of theirs) may be the most appropriate. Or "The Gold Finch and Red Oak Tree" by Ted Leo and the Pharmacists. Love that song.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Psssh, I read your blog! :) I even make comments...go me. I really enjoy reading the surveys, it's interesting to see what has changed and what hasn't. Perhaps one day I'll get around to doing that survey on my blog.
Seeing I'm your loudest friend and I just found your blog, I guess I should comment. My high school teachers would be incrediblely agast that you think I'm loud. I barely talked in high school.
Umm..yeah I have a blog too.
Post a Comment