Waaay back in August, my brother Jason and his family came through Atlanta on their way to Florida. My brother had a week-long work conference in Orlando and brought his family with him so they could take advantage of their attractions. He arranged his travel plans to take him through Atlanta so they could spend a few days with us and I'm so glad they did.
Here are Sebastian and Benjamin enjoying some cousin time in the bathroom. Sebastian was born in November so it was the first time we got to meet him. He's a super happy baby just like Benjamin and I hope they'll be good friends as they grow up.
Here's Zara and her cousin Grisette. You'd never know it but they were born exactly one week apart. They also have a boy cousin (Seth) who was born three weeks after Zara.
Here's all the kids at church right before Jason and Elisa left for Orlando.
And here's the whole gang. Of course Jason had to give me bunny ears which is a long standing tradition in our family.
It was so nice to have a little bit of time with my brother. We don't get to see them as much as I would like and I always love getting together with them. My sister also came to visit in July but I stupidly forgot to take any photos while she was here.





No comments:
Post a Comment