Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Ghirardelli Ice Cream Gets all Over Your Face

I think I may finally be done with the great blog blitz of 2016. I had a lot to catch up on and I'm sure I still forgot several things I had intended to blog about. Hopefully I can be more on top of things for the rest of the year.


A few weeks back, in September, we went up to the outlet mall in Woodstock. (It's only a 20 minute drive but it feels like it's so far away.) We did a little shopping and decided to end the day with a trip to the Ghirardelli store where they sell lots of chocolate and ice cream. We got the girls a gigantic banana split to share. David got a chocolate milkshake and I got to rocky road ice cream. Zara was uncertain if they could finish the whole thing but we did. Yes, we did.


Benjamin loved his ice cream. You can tell because it's all over his face.

No comments: