Friday, April 29, 2016

The Repaired Camera!

Over two years ago, Zara knocked over our dresser which sent my Nikon D5100 tumbling to the ground. Though the camera could still take photos, the LCD screen was broken. I assumed it was a loose wire or damage to the circuit board but as we didn't have the money to fix it, I just went on taking photos "blind" and hoping they came out okay (like we did in the olden days before digital). I still managed to take some good photos but it also meant that I often didn't get the best lighting or use the best settings since I couldn't preview the photos on the screen.
We finally decided it was time to get it fixed and as luck would have it the only certified Nikon repair shop in the whole state of Georgia just happens to be 15 minutes from our house. I picked up the newly fixed camera back in February and had to take Benjamin out for some new photos. It's so nice to have a fully functioning camera again even if i still don't know what half the buttons/settings do. Maybe I should read the manual....but then again, it's all in Korean. 
Anyway, here are a few photographs of Benjamin from February. I need to take him out for another photo shoot soon. He's growing up way too fast. He's already wearing some 18 month clothes!










smile emoticon

No comments: