Friday, April 29, 2016

Asleep in His Highchair

Never in the history of ever has any one of our three kids ever fallen asleep in an unusual place like their high chair. But Benjamin did today and I felt it needed to be documented. 


I picked up Zara early from school today because she was running a fever. She didn't want to eat anything and just went to sleep in my bed. Adelaide was being cranky and crazy and after her second accident after several days of none, I stuck her in her room to sleep the cranky off. So Benjamin and I didn't get our lunches until a little later. I set him up with his favorites (Cheetos and frozen yogurt) and was eating my own lunch at the table and checking things on my computer. 


He was making cute noises and then the next time I looked over, he was asleep. I'm just going to let him be and enjoy this rare and unusual gift of three children all asleep at the same time during the daylight hours.

No comments: