This little girl had a birthday two weeks ago. I can't believe how fast two years have gone by and how much has changed in those two years.
I often call Adelaide my mini-me and it's true in more ways than one. Not only does she look a lot like me at the same age (I seriously need to scan some of my baby photos to prove this) but she's inherited a lot of traits from me too (both bad and good). This little girl packs a big personality. She can be sweet and loving and easy going, but she can also be stubborn, demanding, and full of attitude.
We opened up presents. (David seems to think I went a little overboard.) She got a new set of Duplo Legos, a writing board, play-doh and some new books and stickers. My mom bought her a new outfit and pajamas.
Of course, she seemed to like her $1 balloon the best. Go figure.
She wasn't so interested in opening her presents.
And she mostly just wanted to read her new books.
After presents we had cake and ice cream. I was pretty proud of how my cupcakes turned out. (Mostly because I finally bought a big enough tip to make pretty swirly frosting.) Unlike her mother, however, Adelaide definitely prefers ice cream to cake. She gets that from her father.
And now a list of some of Adelaide's favorite things:
FAVORITE FOOD: yogurt, chocolate milk
FAVORITE FOOD: yogurt, chocolate milk
FAVORITE ANIMAL: cats and dogs
FAVORITE CANDY: cookies
FAVORITE BOOK: Brown Bear, The Spooky Old Tree
FAVORITE COLOR: Pink and purple
FAVORITE SHOW: Curious George
FAVORITE MOVIE: Frozen or The Lego Movie
FAVORITE SONG: Popcorn Popping, Once There Was a Snowman
FAVORITE PHRASE: I want _____ now.
FAVORITE SONG: Popcorn Popping, Once There Was a Snowman
FAVORITE PHRASE: I want _____ now.
FAVORITE TOY: Stuffed animals, Noah's ark, and vet clinic (basically anything with animals), Legos
FAVORITE THING TO DO: Play on the Kindle, hop on pop
FAVORITE PLACE: Anywhere she can run, the park, nursery
NICKNAMES: Ladybug, Lady, Adelady
FAVORITE THING TO DO: Play on the Kindle, hop on pop
FAVORITE PLACE: Anywhere she can run, the park, nursery
NICKNAMES: Ladybug, Lady, Adelady
No comments:
Post a Comment