On Wednesday, Adelaide and I were doing some shopping when Adelaide had such an explosive diaper that she started leaking everywhere. She hasn't done that since she was about 6 months old so I was wholly unprepared. Luckily, we had just arrived at the mall when the explosion happened so we hied ourselves to the nearest bathroom where I stripped her of all her clothes and changed her diaper.
Her jacket had thankfully been spared from the onslaught so I put that over her and went looking for a new outfit to buy for her. Mercifully, I wasn't subjected to a lot of judgmental stares about the fact that my baby was barefoot and naked under her jacket.
After visiting two stores, this is the new outfit Adelaide scored for her efforts (on sale). Then I took her to the mall's indoor play area to celebrate. She was certainly happy with the outcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment