I'm pretty sure no one else thinks Zara is as cute as I do and I'm also pretty sure that no one else really cares to watch a child they didn't birth themselves do mundane, everyday things but just in case you do, here's a video of Zara eating rice cereal for the first time. She seemed to enjoy the process and I was particularly amused that she kept wanting to grab the spoon so she could feed herself. (Or, you know, eat the spoon. I don't think eating the rice cereal was her main objective.)
And if that wasn't enough for you, here's David's turn at feeding Zara.
I think I do it better than him, no?

All in all, I think Zara enjoyed her first foray into "real" food.

But I don't think she'll be giving up the breast anytime soon. Silly girl.
1 comment:
Cute! She is such a doll, I can't wait to meet her. I can't believe she's already entering the world of solid food...time flies!
Post a Comment