Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Fun Gifts
My mom sent Zara this faux fur coat for Christmas and I just had to get a picture of her in it.
I mean, it's a ridiculous coat, right? On a adult, this would be downright ugly, but somehow on a baby, it's downright cute. I don't know how that works, but it does. So I put this on Zara every chance I get because it makes me giggle. And it's so soft and plush, I feel like I'm hugging an adorable stuffed zebra and not a crazy baby.
One of the other gifts I ordered this Christmas were these 11 x 17 canvas prints from CanvasPeople. They were having a really good sale that I just couldn't pass up (50% off the entire order with free shipping) so I got two photos. (They run a lot of great deals, so if you want a canvas, keep your eye open for a good sale. Otherwise, the canvases are a tad expensive.) I was originally just intending to get the one of Zara, but when I saw what a good deal they had, I decided to get one of our wedding photos done as well because we'd never done anything with them. Plus, I wanted a picture of a temple so it felt like I was killing two birds with one stone. We get a wedding photo and a great shot of the San Diego temple in the background. Sounds good to me.
Here they are hanging up in our bedroom. (As always, ignore the mess.) I haven't decided if I want to get them framed or just leave them open and canvasy but it was an excellent purchase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment