Well, it's the same blog, just a different layout and design. I'm still debating whether or not I want to keep this as you see it now (it does have a certain charm) but for now, I'm leaving it as it is because it allows the videos I've posted below to be shown in their full frames, and not cut off like they were before.
I think I need to play around with my blog a lot more. There's all sorts of fun things you can do with a blog to customize it. Of course, I wish I knew enough about HTML to do exactly what I wanted with my blog and it's design, but for now, I'm satisfied mooching off of other people.
What do ya'll think? (About the new look, not mooching off of people.)
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment