Can you see all of them? The live in the air conditioner. One likes to hang out in the light above the kitchen sink. Sometimes, when we come home after being gone awhile, the geckos will come out of their hiding places to party.
There were four of them the night we came home and I grabbed the camera to snap this picture. One of them ran away. One is hiding underneath the curtain. I don't think you can really see him.
See? Total party animal.
Just another perks of living in Hawaii. All those free geckos.
3 comments:
...Cool?
Oh yeah...geckos are great! (In case you can't tell, I'm being totally sarcastic.) I wouldn't mind them so much if I actually thought they ate the ants. But they just run around our walls and make little chirping noises to each other. And no matter how many times we catch them and fling them outside, they just keep multiplying.
Ewwww. Seriously. We got a lizard in our apartment once and I freaked out. I'm a wimp like that.
Post a Comment