Sunday, October 4, 2015

Zara's Dance Recital

I'm about 5 months behind in posting these pictures from Zara's dance recital last may at the Ferst Auditorium at Georgia Tech. Zara was enrolled in Fairytale Ballet for 3-5 year olds at Rhythm Dance Center. She loved her class and her teacher, Miss Anna. Their end of the year dance was (shockingly) based on Frozen. Zara loved performing and was incredibly excited for us to come see her. 




My sister-in-law watched Adelaide so David and I could enjoy Zara's dance recital together. I bought Zara some roses for after her performance which she loved.



This year, I enrolled Zara in a jazz class because they didn't have a kindergarten ballet class and I didn't want her to repeat the same ballet class again. She loves to dance and enjoys it so much. I'm so glad we were able to find a good dance studio which a variety of classes for all ages. I think she'll want to return to ballet next year, but I did want her to experience some other forms of dance.

No comments: