We've been on our whirlwind road trip adventure for the last week so I haven't had much time to update this blog or tell you about all our cool adventures. I don't really have time right now to wax poetic about fathers. Not that I would anyway. I don't wax poetic about many things because I've got zero poetry skills. Since we've been on the road, I didn't have time to get David a father's day gift (though I've got a good one in mind) or do anything special (I kinda sort maybe remembered at sone point during the day) but I just wanted to say that David is a wonderful father, husband, and helpmeet. He does so much for me and for Zara and is always willing to help no matter how long or stressful his day was or how tired he may be. I am very lucky to have him as a husband and Zara is very lucky to have him as a father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So precious!! Glad you made it safe to Atlanta!
Cute.
Post a Comment