Monday, April 18, 2011
Namsan Walk
Well, the weather can't seem to make up its mind to be cold, gray, and rainy or beautiful, sunny, and springy. I wish it would make up its mind so I could plan on going out for walks more often. On one of the nice days last week, I packed Zara into her stroller and hit the trails. I recently discovered a nice paved walkway that runs along the base of Namsan mountain (on which Seoul Tower sits). I've taken Zara on the trail that leads to the tower itself but it's a steep upward hike and rather difficult to do with a stroller. But this trail is nice and level and makes for a perfect stroller trail.
I'm sure it would be gorgeous in the fall. I think once spring fully arrives, the trail will be full of blossoms and color too.
There are some pretty stops along the trail, like this little waterfall.
And excellent bathroom facilities.
You can see the top of Seoul tower in the distance.
And there's a little shrine of some sort. I didn't go in. I could take the stroller up that many stairs.
We walked on the trail for over an hour (and didn't get to the end of it) and Zara slept most of the way. I stopped to rest before turning around and Zara woke up. She didn't see very happy about it.
But she eventually got over it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment