After my semester abroad in Rome, I stayed an extra two weeks to explore more of Europe. My friend and I made plans to visit Germany, Austria and Prague but when those plans fell through (long story), we joined up with another friend and her mother, who were going to rent a car and drive down to Sicily and explore other parts of Italy. As we drove through the tiny towns of southern Italy, I was constantly amazed and impressed by Mrs. Jones' fearlessness when driving around on the tiny curvy streets of Italy. I didn't think I could ever do it myself.
But after driving around on these roads for the last two years...


...there's no road I can't handle.
Lately, I've found myself taking a shortcut through these tiny roads just for the fun of it. I'm going to miss some of the crazy streets of Seoul when we return to America.
No comments:
Post a Comment