Monday, August 3, 2009

Phineas and Ferb

Another blog drive-by since it gives me something to do while I wait for my cookies to bake. If you haven't ever heard or watched Disney's Phineas and Ferb, I'm here to tell you that you should. My in-laws are big fans, so when David and I spent a week in Georgia, we watched all the episodes that they had saved on their DVR. A lot of episodes. Over time, I came to love the show's quirky humor, hilarious gags, and music.

Below is my favorite Phineas and Ferb episode entitled "Dude, We're Getting the Band Back Together!"

A few things you should know before watching:
1. Phineas and Ferb are step-brothers. Phineas does most of the talking, while Ferb only speaks up once or twice an episode. Every episode, they devise some impossible scheme like building a rocket to outer space, creating the world's largest rollercoaster, or building a beach in their backyard.
2. Candace, their sister, is constantly trying to bust her brothers. Something inevitably happens to clear up the whole mess and keep them out of trouble.
3. Perry the Platypus is the family pet. He is also a secret agent out to stop the not-so-evil Dr. Duffensmirtz.

Enjoy! And go forth and watch more.





1 comment:

The Nelsen Family: said...

Hmmm, I don't think I've ever seen that one (though I'll admit, I've seen many a Disney show...).