Monday, June 6, 2016

Pool Time

With summer being so hot and humid in Georgia, we need lots of wet distractions to see us through the season. A few weeks ago Aldi had this inflatable pool on sale for only $15 so I snatched one up and last week we took it out for its inaugural dip. I had to blow the whole thing up myself since I didn't have a pump and it took forever. (David has since reminded me that our pump for our air mattress would have worked well. Blast.) 


The kids spent a joyous two hours romping in the water before they were too cold to go on any further and came inside for warm baths. Good thing too because only 10 minutes after they got out, a huge storm blew through. I got soaked trying to empty the pool and get it packed away. In any case, here are so photos of wet kids having fun.




 





1 comment:

Cassandra said...

That second picture of Benjamin is adorable! I so hope I can came visit in July to meet him.