Georgia starts school really early and before I knew it, it was time for Zara to start her first day of kindergarten. I'd bought all her uniforms and school supplies before Benjamin was born and we were all prepared for the day to come. Still, I wish we'd had a little bit more summer to enjoy together.
So far, Zara has been a little uncertain about school. She's often unhappy about having to go in the morning, but when I pick her up in the afternoon, she always says she had a good time. She seems to like her teacher (Ms. Welch) and I have had positive interactions with her so I'm optimistic that she'll have a good year. I do worry about her making friends and being challenged enough. But I'm hoping that with a small class of just 13 students that she'll get a little bit more individualized attention and help.
No comments:
Post a Comment