We're still alive and kicking over here in Utah. Just trying to survive the next few weeks, is all. It's been a rough month.

In other news, Zara is still the cutest baby on planet earth. And nothing you can say can convince me that she's not still a baby. Don't even think it. I swear she's still my tiny little baby. Except she's really not. But I'm in denial about that. And now, here's a few pictures from the last month:


Such a sad little pouty face. I don't know what had her so upset.



Zara has discovered the joy of a parental horseback ride. She likes to grab David's or my hand, push us to the floor and climb aboard.

Silly baby.

A few weeks back, Zara launched herself out of the shopping cart at Target. I think it was her worst fall yet and she was quite inconsolable for some time, but luckily, nothing broken or severely injured....just a little bruised and battered.

And this is how I spend the majority of my time. Being pulled along by a crazy toddler. I hope she knows where she's going. Someone around here should....
Love that girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment