Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

Yes, yes, I know that we're way past Thanksgiving time, but I wanted to share some of the photos I took from our week in San Diego to celebrate Thanksgiving. We had a great time with friends and family. And eating. Oh yes, we did eat!

Poor little baby was so tuckered out, she fell asleep on the bed while David was reading. My parents' cat Bronte joined them. Sadly, Bronte was hit by a car and killed just before Christmas. She was a sweet little cat.

My sister drove down from Lemoore with her three kids. Zara loves spending time with her cousins. I think she especially likes Anna. They even had matching pajamas (which was so not done on purpose, by the way).
Zara and Seth, who are three weeks apart.

And general mayhem rules when six of the seven Hayman grandkids are afoot.

The day after Thanksgiving, or was it Saturday? we went for a walk down by Lake Hodges.


Seth just kills me. His cuteness grew by leaps and bounds when he started walking. I don't know why, but Seth walking is just about the cutest thing I've every seen.

Besides this adorable little thing, of course.

It didn't take long before my brother-in-law Brigham was carrying/pushing all three of his kids. Talk about a work horse.

Now, maybe if I try really hard, I can get our Christmas pictures up sometime before Valentine's. :)

No comments: