In my defense, I'm having a serious case of the blahs. Sometimes when life gets too busy--or too boring--I shut down and become incapable of doing anything productive even though I can think of twelve thousands various things to do. Also, I'm in withdrawal right now.
Perhaps next time, I should teach her to accessorize with her clothes. You know....when she's actually wearing some.
Just a thought.
I promise to be back with more posts soon. I've got some pictures to share of the cats (yes plural, heaven help me) and I thought I'd start blogging about all the books I've been reading lately. Or I could tell you all about the joys of getting a root canal and the subsequent pain I have been experiencing, but I have a hunch ya'll might not be as interested in that as kitties.
But I could always be wrong.
**Dear Cassy,
Thank you for coming to visit and bringing your babies and making my womb jump with joy and think it wants a baby of its own. Thank you SO very much. Also, can Brigham come visit again? He's such an excellent dishwasher.
Love your sister who is NOT pregnant,
Liz
5 comments:
They are indeed adorable. Here's a suggestion: start cooking with a pound of butter a day and then you can have your husband's chubby cheeks to love on. :) Or just start making plans for your own kids... it's necessary for them to be so cute so that you don't lose your mind from lack of sleep. Hehe. I feel I'm not making any sense, so I'll stop now.
Heehee I love it! Your niece and nephew are super cute. Keep blogging Miss Liz, I check your blog every day, and am sad when you do not have an update! :-D
Don't worry Nicole. I've got two new blog posts already written, just waiting to be posted but I thought I'd space them a little. I don't know how exciting they'll be....they're all about books. :-)
Emily, you are making sense. Don't worry. And we are making plans for our future family, but we both agree that it can wait awhile still. But I can't help but be a little more excited everytime I'm around babies. It's probably a very good thing I don't live anywhere near you and the cuteness that is Morgan. :-)
I think it'll be awesome for your kid(s) to say they're born in Korea, if you do end up having a baby while you're there. It does become more tempting when you're around little babies, but it'll all work out when it needs to. It always does.
Yes, James and Anna are adorable. Brigham is only allowed to visit with me and yes he is a most excellent dishwasher but he is an even better at making bread.
Post a Comment