Monday, June 30, 2008
Welcome to our Blog!
I've decided that it might be fun to join the entire blogging world since it is a great way for friends and family to stay updated to the happenings of my life with David. Despite the heat and the lack of exciting job opportunities for me, life in Hawaii has been treating me well the last few weeks. I've been enjoying organizing my new home and buying new kitchen items and furniture for the house and look forward to painting. David and I want to do a few home improvements on our condo before we leave. I've got lots of ideas....just who knows when it'll get done! At the rate we're going, maybe never. In any case, there's lots to do in the next year....stay tuned! I'll be back with more exciting updates later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment